Saturday, March 3, 2012

LV, NV - Last Day in Vegas

Today we relaxed in the RV and got ready to move tomorrow to Death Valley our next stop. Off the grid once again. We haven’t been off the grid this year much since we’ve been in the large cities. However, we remember going to the Visitor Center several yard ago when we were in Death Valley and using the wi-fi and telephone coverage there. This year, we’re not staying near the main Visitor Center and I don’t know what the coverage will be.

I had lots of things i wanted to get done today before we moved. I began in the kitchen by cutting up some chicken breasts I had bought, chopping up pineapple, making a fruit smoothie and washing the dishes after all this.

Then I moved into the study where I worked on our finances and paying bill.

Then I moved into the living room to organize and put away all our Las Vegas material and get out our Death Valley stuff.

Then I moved into the bedroom to fold some clean clothes.

Of course I didn’t have to move far to get to each of those rooms. I always liked the ‘great room’ concept of design and here I am, living in a home which actually is one great room.

Meanwhile we put things away and generally relaxed. I did my exercises and we walked to the nearest grocery store to buy some coffee.

        ‘Come on, Gary, take the picture, I can’t sit like this forever.’
MatforJacksPosterior-1-2012-03-3-09-10.jpg

1 comment:

  1. People watching in Las Vegas is fun. I love the men who really look at the "Girls, Girls" handouts. They don't call it "Sin City" for no reason. However, remember "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!" Friends who have been to Thailand say the girls try to drag men away from their ladies.

    ReplyDelete