Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Savannah, GA - Taxes

Let’s see - April 15th is coming up - much faster than I thought and we still have to finish our taxes and do my brother’s. I think that April 15th is coming much sooner this year that it usually does. Luckily, I’ve got ours mostly done and just need to review them. Jack’s are pretty easy though they are in a trust so that requires separate forms. I’ve been working on them all along but still need to review them and get them in.
TAXCOUPL-2015-03-18-12-14.jpg
Ah, end of the day. I’m done. I’ve got both of them on Turbo Tax, both e-mailed in. Now, only one thing left to do: tweet it out to all my friends that I've done my taxes. Huh? Why would they care? But, Turbo Tax asks me if this is what I want to do. NO, it is not what I want to do. 

We are now in Savannah, GA, where we are staying in a State Park. Very nice trails through the park and we headed out on one today. There is an old still in the woods - you can see where those nasty revenuers shot a hole in it and hacked it to death with a hatchet.
BigFerryTrailHike-2-2015-03-18-12-14.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment